Wednesday 23 November 2011

Wordless Wednesday

On Sunday I was fortunate to be involved in Lea's Funrazor at Coastlands.

I played my guitar and sang with Waikanae Primary School children as part of the entertainment. I was selling my picture book 'You're Not Eating Me' and gave the profits to Child Cancer Foundation.

The highlight for me was performing the song I had written from Lea's poem called 'This little girl of mine'. It had only been written 4 days previously so I needed my words in case I forgot them. It was a thrill to see the positive response from Lea as I am extremely proud of our song.

3 comments:

Lea said...

It was a fantastic surprise when you performed the song. I was totally blown away! I think it really made the event extra special!

blackhuff said...

Great picture and it seems that the both of you are deep within the cultural things. You sing and Lea write poems. So great :)

Buttons Thoughts said...

Paul that is such a thrill for Lea and you. You make a great creative team. B