Saturday 26 November 2011

A blog award and 7 things about me

Blackhuff nominated me for a blog award.  Thank you so much. How it works is that you tell 7 things about yourself and then pass it on to 15 other bloggers.  Don't know if I'll quite make 15 bloggers, but here goes:



7 Things about me:

1. Taking Latin at High School was one of the best decisions I have made.
2. I enjoy Table Tennis and I'm quite good at it.
3. My all time favourite actor is Dustin Hoffman because of his versatility.
4. I'm always singing. A trait I picked up from my dad.
5. School was a struggle. Through hard work I completed my Bachelor of Education and became a teacher.
6. I haven't always been slim and fit. It has taken a lot of effort and determination.
7. One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest is the most powerful emotional movie I have seen. I first saw it with my mum who suffered depression.



I now nominate:


Latte Junkie
Our Wee Farm
Travel with Kevin and Ruth
Ellie's Place
Buttons Thoughts
Don't Unplug your Hub
Best of Fates
Everything In Between
Affection for Fitness
Run for your life

4 comments:

Lea said...

Hard to imagine you have not always been as fit as you are now! While looking rather exhausting, you are a real inspiration when it comes to fitness! I've never actually seen "One flew over the Cuckoo's nest". Must look out for it as I've heard good things of it!

Victor e suas opiniões said...

I beat you in table tennis Mr. Paul, lets have a game!

blackhuff said...

Love the things you mentioned about yourself. Thank you for accepting the award :)

Anonymous said...

Wow Mr Forster I am great at Table Tennis on my Wii--James Bright