Tuesday 13 March 2012

Recovery Mode

A bit jaded after the big weekend of cycle racing so I decided to have a quieter day on the exercise front! Popped down to watch a bit of the Tuesday night cycle race that I normally do and gave my excuses.

Since getting more serious about cycling my running has been reduced dramatically. With going to Germany for the Masters World Mountain Running Champs in May I need to step up the running training and get a more even balance with the cycling.

On my Friday post I mentioned about recordings done with Lea. One of our favourite Elliott Smith songs I sang and played on Friday came out really well.

Since I don't have much else to offer you at the moment I thought I would give you the link to have a listen!
Click here to listen to my version of Division Day!

Let me know if you like it!

4 comments:

Lea said...

Was wondering whether you would be up for your Tuesday night race. To be honest I'm surprised you are able to still walk after your big weekend...

Not long then it will be your Mountain running champs!

I think you did a great job with this Elliott Smith song!

blackhuff said...

I also feel jaded sometimes after a race, so totally understand where you come from. Enjoy the off day

Ellie said...

I can imagine you are feeling a tad jaded. I think you are entitled to a day off.
wow, you are going to a race in Germany - that sounds very exciting.

john bain said...

If you're not doing it, you're watching it. Hope you feel better today. Loved the song Paul.