- Blogging can be very addictive. I am really new to it but getting there. I'm enjoying meeting new people.
- I am excited that it is finally daylight savings time. Extra time to fit in long runs and bikes!
- Weekends are never long enough.
- The children are growing up so fast. Makes my song Seems Only Yesterday far too real.
- Children are like sponges. Love the enthusiasm and capacity of my 7 and 8 year olds to soak up whatever's thrown at them.
- Teaching is definitely more than a job. It is a passion for moulding young people's lives.
- Everyday is precious. Aware more than ever the importance of valuing time and opportunities to make each day special.
Monday, 26 September 2011
Things I know
I saw this on another blog and thought that it would be fun to participate and share the things I know now!