Lea tagged me to share some stuff about cooking and food.
1. What, or who inspired you to start a blog?
Lea encouraged me and helped me set it up to initially help me promote my music.
2. Who is your foodie inspiration?
My wife, Jo has some great recipes.
3. Your greasiest, batter – splattered food/drink book is?
Edmonds Cook Book.
4. Tell us all about the best thing you have ever eaten in another country, where was it, what was it?
Greece has wonderful cuisine. I stayed on the island of Santorini and ate plentiful plates of Calamari.
6. What is the one kitchen gadget you would ask Santa for this year (money no object of course)?
7. Who taught you how to cook?
Myself through trial and error with the help of the Edmonds Cook Book.
8. I’m coming to you for dinner what’s your signature dish?
Meatloaf using sausage meat, mince and a variety of vegetables.
9. What is your guilty food pleasure?
Pizza and chocolate but not together.
10. Reveal something about yourself that others would be surprised to learn?
Sometimes I burn the toast
Finally…tag 5 other bloggers with these questions…like a hot baked potato…pass it on!
Don't Unplug your Hub