Sunday 1 April 2012

Budding Cyclist

I have watched with excitement at the growing transformation of Alice as a cyclist!

As my readers would be aware I have recently become more interested in cycling myself coming from a running background. I have enjoyed the new challenges cycling has presented.

My readers will also be aware that Alice has been successful in local triathlons. Alice has seen cycling develop into her best discipline of the triathlon event. She has expressed an interest in taking cycling more seriously.

I look forward to seeing how this progresses for her!

Here are some photos of Alice competing in recent races.





 

5 comments:

Kay G. said...

Kudos to Alice! Keep up the good work!

Lea said...

Great photos of Alice! Like father like daughter :-) I bet you are pleased that she also has an interest in cycling!

Ellie said...

Lea took the words right out of my mouth - like father like daughter right enough.
Good for her I'm sure she will do well with her cycling.

Unknown said...

Gotta love a girl on a mission!

:-) Marion

john bain said...

She does look like a very determined young lady.